How do I request a code compliance investigation?

Code Compliance investigations can be initiated on a complaint basis. It is the City of Dixon’s policy to make every effort to keep the complainant's information anonymous. However, the reporting party must provide their name, address and phone number before any action will be taken.

When filing a complaint, please provide:

  • Your name, address and phone number.
  • The specific complaint or problem, you feel is a violation.
  • The location of the problem with street name and home number. If the address is unknown, give the location of the property.

To report a complaint, call 707-678-7070 Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or send an email to Christina Gojkovich.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if there is a nuisance in my neighborhood?
2. How do I request a code compliance investigation?
3. Who is responsible for property maintenance and correcting code violations?
4. Does the Code Compliance Division enforce covenants, conditions and restrictions?
5. What if I receive a Code Violation Notice and I can't correct the violation by the re-inspection date? What can I do?
6. What is the status of my complaint? Why does it seem like nothing has been done?